- TrackMe for Android keeps getting bigger! More and more new features. Now it includes stealth mode. Do you want to know where a person is by sending a hidden sms message from another phone? Highly customizable.
- Happy to announce that TrackMe is available for Android!! Download it from here
As in WP7, this version doesn't have all the features of the WM release...yet!
- TrackMe is now available for Windows Phone 7. Get it now from the marketplace
Note: This version still doesn't have all the features of the WM release!.
- Distant Galaxies is now available for Windows Phone 7...and free! Get it now from the marketplace.
- Distant Galaxies NOW available on Xbox 360!! (It will be soon for Windows Phone 7 devices)
More information here
- Important news about TrackMe!! TrackMe has been acquired by a company.
Please check this post
- I just wrote a new tool called CatchMe. This tool allows you to communicate mobile devices using your GPS and SMS messsages with no internet connection. You will be able to know how far is another phone/target and what direction you need to follow to reach it. More information here
- I have uploaded a new version of Distant Galaxies (V1.11). In older versions when running it with VGA screens, the graphics looked too small.
- TrackMe is getting bigger and bigger! With the latest update you can use the program with Smartphones and non touchscreen devices.
- Now TrackMe can work using your CellID from your phone!
- TrackMe's tutorial has been updated. You can check it here
- Distant Galaxies 1.9 now available.
- The game is minimized automatically if a call is received.
- Stylus not working properly on certain menus
- Main game icon was not shown correctly.
- Videoclub Profesional LEM is now freeware. You can download it from the freeware section.
- I just uploaded a new version of Distant Galaxies, 1.5, where I have made the game a little bit easier for the first 10 levels, more items to get more weapons and more energy. Some users were also having problems selecting an option in the main menu. That should be fixed now.
- Finally it's here! Distant Galaxies for Pocket PCs, Smartphones and PC.
More information here
(Click on the image to see all the pictures)
- 5 years later, I have decided to stop supporting Videoclub Profesional LEM. I want to thank all that people
who supported this product. The reason is because it no longer motivated me and I prefer to do other things.
For that reason, I have stopped selling this product and closed the main page. I want to apologize for the
inconveniences that this decision may have caused. Who knows, maybe in the future I may write a new application with a
On the other hand, I'm still working on TrackMe. This program and its community has grown much more that I could never expect. However, I really want to finish the game Distant Galaxies, so I hope I can have it ready soon.
- When I was in the middle of Distant Galaxies' testing, I got my new GPS built-in PDA, and I couldn't help writing
a GPS tracking tool for it!!. In just a few weeks, this application became very popular,
so I'm spending all my time with it. However, I plan to release Distant Galaxies soon! sorry about that.
Here are some screen shots of this new free application, called TrackMe.
- I have completed the 20 levels of Distant Galaxies. I'm testing the game right now and I hope it can be available soon!
- Big news about Distant Galaxies! I have already completed 10 levels. I think I will create 10 more before releasing the game!
- I have a new project coming up in the future. It's classic shoot them up space game, similar to old games like Galaxian, Phoenix, Cosmic Alien... including different scenarios, enemies and objects. The game will be multiplatform. It will be compatible with PCs and PDAs. More updates.... soon!.
- I have finally completed the first level of the game The Old Ways! You can now download it and play it for free. You can also upload your score and try to beat other users. Download it from here
- I am back to The Old Ways. I was about to release the first level, but I thought in making it a little bit bigger and improve the graphics detail. We'll keep you informed!.
- Here you can see a couple of pictures of the arcade machine that I just restored. I have placed
a computer inside where I have installed a few emulators. This makes possible to play thousands of games!
This website is the evolution of my previous website, focusing in the sections that I'm more interested. Here you can find different kind of applications and tools. Freeware, shareware and some others related with the Videogames world.
Here you will also find some other projects that I'm are currently working on in my spare time.