TrackMe (Windows Mobile 5 or 6, Android and Windows Phone 7)
TrackMe is a GPS/WiFi/CellId tracker.
Now includes Stealth mode! Do you want to know where a person is by sending a hidden sms message from another phone? Highly customizable.
- It uses the location services on your phone to retrieve your current position. That information is later used for displaying tracks (realtime or pre-recorded) with Google Earth, Google Maps or our viewer developed by TrackMe's community.
- Works with no internet connection. Upload your data later once you have internet access.
- Export your data to other formats and start or stop tracking using text message from other phones.
- Stealth mode: Start/stop tracking or send your position by sms by sending text messages from other phones without having TrackMe installed.
- Reminders. Be notified automatically when you are close to certain predefined areas.
- Share your position by sms, email, twitter...
- Highly customizable.
- Use our own server free or charge or your own!
- And much more!
You can always get the latest version from these links:
- Download TrackMe (Windows Mobile 5 or 6)
- Download TrackMe (Windows Phone 7)
- Download TrackMe (Android)
How to use your own server
TrackMe already provides a server that can be used free of charge by any user. However, if you want to use your own server, you can use the installation package that jcleek created for TrackMe.
Download installation package (Google Maps API not needed)